Monday, September 07, 2009

[late evening listening] majune and moby

Project by Daniel Winterhoff - Majune:



Moby - from 18:



So far, we have had Dearieme [ongoing], Ubermouth, Cherry Pie and HGF featuring their selections here.

I'd like to open it up a bit by asking if you have a favourite youtube piece of music that can be run here. Just send link or name of the piece to:

nourishingobscurity@gmail.com

I'll also start the ball rolling by tagging a few people, say Xlbrl, Tiberius Gracchus and North Northwester, to provide theirs. If they're reading this - go to it, lads.

4 comments:

  1. Unsolicited, but how about this one?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y8RLhVtcA

    I was looking for a Sade track called 'Punch Drunk' which I used to listen to on my (original, mk 1) Walkman as I locked up the Civic Theatre at night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through it but it is too blurry and inaudible. Do you have a version which can be heard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I ran a playback, and the sound's fine although the synchronisation's totally shot. Try this link...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y8RLhVtcA

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.