Friday, September 18, 2009

[gordon] saves the world again

Brown calls for worldwide spending cuts

WTF? He has enough trouble running his own country, doesn't he? You can just see the wheels turning in that brain:

"Er ... let's call for cuts, not that we've ever bothered with them ourselves, preferring to spend Britain into decades of public debt but it's the only way to stop Cameron, you know."

"Oh Prime Minister, you're so statesmanlike," chirps Harriet, "not like that horrible woman I left off my list."

Brown is flattered and has a rush of the Jim Hacker to the brain. "Yes, Harriet and I'm going to tell all the other countries to do it too."

"Er ... Prime Minister ... some of those countries aren't as badly off as we are -"

"Nonsense, my little sycophant - they all need me to save them. They all thanked me profusely in parliament for saving them. I got a standing ovation."

"There was certainly a lot of laughter, Prime Minister."

"Yes, yes, I see it now [hand slips inside jacket] ... Gordon Brown rescues the world from the brink one more time." [Wanders over to the window and gazes over his realm.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.