Friday, August 14, 2009

[key words] which bring the readers in

My post [school children] forced into sex is still running hot with 4 or 5 from each hundred clicking into this post directly, down from about 20 in each hundred. My post [responsibility] it might as well start with the boys was hardly looked at and now is completely off the map. And on a blog where 5-10 comments is usually my lot [quality compensates for lack of quantity], just have a look at how many there were on the child sex post! :)

3 comments:

  1. I thought Lord Voldemort had his hands full this week taking in any parcels and feeding the cat at 10 Downing Street this week. It must be someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even read children having sex. Must be my right-wing lack of compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mighty impressed. I think the controversial posts always get people fired up.
    It was a great article[even if I did not agree] but that's what leads to good debate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.