Saturday, August 22, 2009

[housekeeping] moderation was on overnight

There are some issues which have arisen and these necessitated me putting moderation on last night.

Long time regular readers know the issue back to front of a certain person and his female trolls. I don't propose to go into that all over again, ad nauseam, as the delete button takes care of the matter. It's a measure of the sadness of certain people that they can't expunge their own guilt, except by continuing vendettas, even when the victim is willing to let it go but there it is - there are some very unhappy people out there who insist on dragging others down with them, occasioning collateral damage along the way - they don't give a damn who else is hurt in their revenge seeking.

I also made it quite clear to one of the victims of these people that as long as she bothered with them, taking notice of them, giving them airspace, she was playing their game and following their agenda. Much better to just get on with life and front up to the real enemies in society, such as those which this blogs attacks.

The three purposes of this blog are:

1. To present a magazine style range of topics which readers might find interesting;

2. To continue to attack humbug and untruth [as many blogs also do];

3. From that, to allow my world view to become apparent without actually directly pushing it.

Nowhere in these aims, on this blog, nourishing obscurity, is there room for personal issues, except for blog friendships or a cause this blogger takes up. Any attempt to hijack the blog to deliver barely concealed attacks on other people, especially my readers, will be met with the delete button.

Any personal attacks on me will be met with total indifference. I don't give a rat's what anyone says about me [except something nice, of course] because I stand on my blog as to what I'm about. Reading through these posts gives a good picture of what this blogger is about.

Besides, it must be patently obvious that I actually have genuine enemies with the power of the state behind them and they're more than enough for me for the present - thank you very kindly for your concern.

I'll not put comments on this post because who, of my sane readers, is remotely interested in the issue?

1 comment:

  1. I have just deleted spam from a man and a woman on another post on the grounds that:

    1. they were not relevant to the post they were left on;

    2. they were defamatory and this blog will not countenance such statements;

    3. they should get a life, come in here as friends and then their comments and participation will be most welcome.

    It is interesting indeed that these comments should have been posted here straight after one another.

    I'm quite flattered by the attention but regrettably the rules do apply, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete