Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[swine flu] personal reaction

I'm not having a compulsory jab no matter what the consequences. They'll have to find me first. When the thing's over, I might come out of hiding then and have one.

People react differently but in my case, every single time I've had an anti-flu shot, it's been two weeks laid up following it. That was years ago and I haven't succumbed since. You do as you like but I know what I 'll be doing.

Not.

You might like to read this by Devonshire Dumpling on her vicissitudes too, vis a vis swine flu jabs.

[I wanted to run the cat purring piece but that would make too many posts today.]

2 comments:

  1. James, I wrote on the same topic yesterday and like you the only few times I have contracted full blown flu was within days of receiving an anti flu injection. I won't have this swine flu jab because I know what will happen if I did.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.