Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[quick supper] no embellishments


Excuse the washed out colours - it was taken on the phone, sent via Bluetooth, salvaged a little in iphoto and uploaded.

The dish - very simple - the trout was in the bag with the herb butter, other things were prepared whilst it was in the oven, bed of chopped spiced cabbage, bulgar wheat and a little peppered tomato - that's it, fifteen minutes, snip open the bag and lift the flakes straight from the skin, pour the remaining butter in a crescent across the wheat ... and now I'll try to eat it.

Oh damn - I forgot to pour the butter - back later.

4 comments:

  1. That's it, I'm inviting myself to dinner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had couscous,salad and fish.
    You make me crave cabbage and cauliflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veggie lasagna and fresh oven potato wedges for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all sounds too yummy. HGF and both the other ladies - come and let me poison you one evening. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.