Monday, June 08, 2009

[guest posts] interesting reading

The problem with the rpc code referred to in the earlier version of this post [now wiped] has been SORTED, thanks very much to those who offered advice.

So, may I present the GUEST POSTERS.

These are the fine folk who from time to time have posted on this blog and produced an interesting 141 guest posts between them, with main honours for prolific blogging going to Jailhouse Lawyer and Buckeye Thoughts.

Click either here or in the Nav Bar above to go to the site. If you'd like to post on this site, in most cases, I'm sure we could arrange something.

8 comments:

  1. James,

    I know enough about code to believe you can fix that with a script.

    Surely one of your blog friends knows enough to write one for you?


    STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closer to Manchester now - formerly in North Wales/Queensferry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so very far from Manchester (Fylde coast). Fancy a pint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than could do - shall do. I got out the Collins and my mate and I estimate you're about 4 hours away. I'm in an awkward place which requires three sets of transport to get there. More via email.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.