Monday, June 22, 2009

[bigot] this blog is racist, sexist, ageist and against shellfish

Russian Filipina, raised in Hawaii. Hmmm. OK.


The other day, one of my fellow bloggers asked why I'm always posting half unclad women on my site.

Another blogger has a thing about me posting only about young women. Now I'm told I'm only posting older women - where are the men?

On the weekend, a correspondent asked why I never post pics of non-whites. Do I have something against non-whites? Someone told me Latinas are black. Are they? I always thought they were Brazilian.

Actually, I was originally going to post 42 to 43 year olds but there were two women I didn't want in there. They were Halle Berry and Catherine Zeta-Jones.

So, I'm clearly anti-black, a disgusting honky racist and anti-Welsh too.

The real reason is that they would have won the poll, those two, no question and I wanted a more even contest to make it that little bit more interesting. Truth was, I was hoping the older ladies would get more votes, so I made it 'over 43'.

Why would I think they would have won? Because they're hot, that's why. No man I know would question that.

So where do I stand as a racist? Well, it IS true there are no Tibetans or Mongolians making regular appearances on this site. Maybe this needs to be rectified. Also, have you noticed there are very few redheads [colourist], almost no naked men [sexist], very few disabled [disablist] and virtually no Australians or New Zealanders [hemispherist]?

There are virtually no pets whose pics are posted here. That makes me highly prejudiced against non-humans. There are very few robots, so I'm obviously anti-android.

There are no sight-impaired or MS sufferers as yet.

Confession time

Do you know why I'm really doing these 'sexy' polls?

To be totally politically incorrect, completely unreconstructed and neanderthal, to anger the Feminazis and have them run me out of the blogosphere and I'm going to do a Sexiest Member of Them one week [hee hee]. If I live that long.

I've got a Sexiest Philosopher coming up too and I'm going to ask Chris of Godfree-Morals and Sean Jeating if they wouldn't mind adjudicating that one.

And a Sexiest Rodent. I'll ask the Flying Rodent to adjudicate that one.

9 comments:

  1. 'course you're a racist. Everyone is, in some defensible meaning of that ductile term.

    P.S. How right you are about Ms Berry. Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but what have you got against prawns, you terrible, terrible man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber - ooooooooh, I feel faint ... swoon.

    Dearieme - er ... are you doing anything later yourself?

    It's not the prawns, Jams - it's the whole damned panoply of shellfish. Take them away, take them away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it James I reporting you for being oysterist. Expect a knock on the door early this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and what's wrong with Pepe, the King Prawn?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IglKXqfBbNI&feature=related


    You could always say that you're not a racist or discriminatory...that you hate them all equally... :/ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if they want to see all those things they should post them on their own blogs ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.