Saturday, October 18, 2008

[famous pairs] through history … quiz



_______ and Cleopatra
Bonnie and _______
_______ and Juliet
Laurel and _______
_______ and Jonathan
Adam and _______
_______ and Abel
Victoria and _______
_______ and Sullivan
Rodgers and [not Trigger] _______
_______ and Watson
Ginger Rogers and _______
_______ and Tonto
Bogie and _______
_______ and Taylor
Tristan and _______
_______ and Cressida
Jeckyl and _______
_______ and Clark
Burke and _______


Answers

Antony, Clyde, Romeo, Hardy, David, Eve, Cain, Albert, Gilbert, Hammerstein, Holmes, Fred Astaire, The Lone Ranger, Bacall, Burton, Isolde, Troilus, Hyde, Lewis, Wills

8 comments:

  1. Damn it, I saw the title of the post and thought it would be about breasts. Ah well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I must have had some brain food today, I only missed on 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them all save the last one where I put hare as in Burke and Hare. My historical roots showing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordo - naughty boy.

    Cherie - well done.

    QM - that was a mean one for Australian history devotees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the last two - I thought it was Hare as well!
    That's not bad for a Sunday morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep I flunked on the hare too lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. But these days the roayl couple is Victoria and David, surely!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.