Thursday, April 17, 2008

[thought for the day] thursday evening


Each man has found himself in the situation, somewhere along the line, where a woman is not speaking to him. How many have been in the situation where three women from different parts of the world are simultaneously not speaking to him? Interesting, huh?

A misplaced line here, a regretted word there - that's a situation which clearly calls for Shakespeare, for example, from Othello:

O! I have lost my reputation. I have lost the immortal part of myself and what remains is bestial, grrrr!

[He scurries back to his lair.]

6 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound like me I usually find it is the other way round...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear James, what have you been up to?

    Just as an aside, 'Beauty and the Beast' is one of my favourite Disneys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what is being called 'the triplicity of (non-) events, I suppose. :)
    Or what's about a neolinguism?
    Omnignorance.
    To end this status, I shall ignite a candle in the cathedral of my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not speaking to you either. No reason. Just thought I'd add a different part of the world to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha *laughing* 1st Lady. If people don't want to talk to me, that is their problem, I don't let it bother me that much. I love peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you should know James that time heals everything , well usually. Groveling helps too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.