Tuesday, April 08, 2008

[meme] from anastasiarta


THE THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:

* tuhan [G-d]
* kebenaran [truth]
* kemerdekaan [liberty]
* satu orang wanita [one woman]
* sangat lucu [fun]


THE THINGS I SAY OFTEN:

* Dengan semua rasa hormat hak [with all due respect] ... when I'm about to disagree
* Apakah anda nyaman [are you comfortable]?
* Teh atau kopi [tea or coffee]?
* Mendesah [sigh]
* Uh-huh ... when I don't believe what you say


THE BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY:

* Obsession ... proofreading [mengoreksi]
* Lemmings ... proofreading [mengoreksi]


THE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

* Taubat [atonement]
* Menolong seseorang [help someone]
* Menari dengan baik [dance well]
* Temukan cinta [find love]


THE SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN:

Ada sebegitu banyak:

* Deep South [Layo & Bushwacka]
* Temptation [New Order]
* You've got something [JJ Cale]
* Turn, turn, turn [The Byrds]
* Mystery girl [Roy Orbison]


THE THINGS I'VE LEARNED IN THE LAST AND THIS YEAR:

* Anda harus memberi sesuatu untuk mendapat sesuatu [you must give something to get something]]
* Sebegitu banyak orang tidak jujur dengan anda, khususnya dengan perasaan [so many people are not honest with you, especially with feelings
* Lebih baik untuk sudah mencintai dan hilang daripada tak pernah untuk sudah mencintai di semua [better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all]
* Be patient, nourish obscurity and persist until you've nailed them.
* Tidak lupa untuk tertawa [don't forget to laugh].

Dedicated to my friends Santi, Ajeng and Febra ... passed on, as usual, to the first twelve faces in MyBlogLog to the left here. [Please correct my Bahasa.]

8 comments:

  1. well..finally you finished your homework james :cool:

    ReplyDelete
  2. koreksi bahasa :

    * are you comfortable? = apakah anda nyaman?

    * help someone = menolong seseorang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Febra - I've made the changes.

    Thanks, Nunyaa - linked too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for mentioning my name there. I've updated mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *applause* your 'bahasa' is far better than comments you wrote on mine ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an interesting meme for exposing a little more of the real James to his readers as well as testing his translation skills.

    I did it some time ago and it does make one think more than some of the usual memes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.