Wednesday, January 09, 2008

[new hampshire] america mourns


Oh my goodness. She cried the crocodile tears, tugged at the heartstrings and got in. I join the rest of America in mourning this tragic event. May this serve as a reminder of the danger the Lizard Queen still represents. I'm no wiser than the pundits and yet I did write, after Iowa:

Before anyone writes off the Lizard Queen, it's also worth noting that a caucus is not a primary - a primary is more direct. Plus she's east coast.

G-d help America [plus a few million relatively sane voters].

6 comments:

  1. You never did explain to me why you call her "lizard queen".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted James. Nothing surprising in NH, some polls had her lizardness leading so it's hardly surprising that she actually won :)

    The R side went just like script said it would and the D side also.

    Until South Carolina or perhaps Super Tuesday nothing really important will happen (unless someone decides to leave the race)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, South Carolina is going to be an indicator of the south. She couldn't possibly win here, could she?

    Welshcakes - she's a reptile and was a first lady, hence Lizard Queen. I got it from Vox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, South Carolina is going to be an indicator of the south. She couldn't possibly win here, could she?

    Welshcakes - she's a reptile and was a first lady, hence Lizard Queen. I got it from Vox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only more American voters were as perceptive as you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah James, much as I like you, our political leanings are very very different!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.