Thursday, November 08, 2007

[petting] p is for pet time again

Ladies and gentlemen, the address is:

nourishingobscurity@gmail.com

The event is:

The Personal Pet Contest

You have until Sunday evening to get your photo [around 40kb] of your personal pet to the above address, from which the best ten will be drawn by an independent, non-higham panel of three non-pet owners and then the voting starts Monday morning.

Make sure you include the name in the form you'd like to see displayed beside your pet's photo. [You may include spouses as pets.]

4 comments:

  1. Does my Mums dog count?

    Hes old now, but I used to walk him as a puppy. He's still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly does, Crushed. And so does Uber, if you'd like to submit her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL HOLY MOSES, BY J*SUS H CHR*ST.
    King Tut.
    Don't you ever do that again!
    I gotta clean the Cola of my screen now.
    Give a warning, next time, will ya.
    I dun thought that damn lizard was gordon brown staring at me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.