Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[non-blogfocus] bits and pieces

Sackerson [from whom I snitched the pic] looks at the perils of buying gold, after asking: "Can we make a paradise here … ?" but Wolfie is not so sure. He thinks the party is over, having less than a high opinion about the pollies, pollies also being the subject of Tiberius Gracchus' ire here and here.

Sean Jeating [who has just had a birthday, unsung by any of us so let's get over there and wish him well], constructed a clever dialogue with some of those pollies.

And I'm going to mention Liz, Welshcakes and JMB just because I want to.

One last thing: On the same day I reported the problem about the stats, a real human being at Sitemeter replied and gave a full explanation for what had happened and their intention to remedy the hit from somewhere on my stats. They then promptly did that. Would that every large organization could act like this. Most impressive.

9 comments:

  1. It's good to know Sitemeter is monitoring what is being said about them. If only all companies could do that.

    And hurray for Welshcakes and JMB, and your birthday guest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOO HOOOO
    You forgot me



    SOB, SOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon - the one who posts the links - I'm collating all of these and will present them this weekend as a list so your work is not wasted.

    Ellee - something on you this evenig, dearest.

    Boo hoo anon - if I knew who you were ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had already seen that very colonial photo recently.

    Thanks for the mention James, amongst the other BP ladies.

    I'm glad you got your sitemeter problems sorted out. I'm still getting most of my hits via Colin. Mighty strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link. Glad you got good service from sitemeter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late I am. Sorry.
    Thanks for all, James.

    As for your one word laudatio, I do repeat what I wrote on my blog: May this word encourage me to never stop trying to improve my skills. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.