Sunday, October 07, 2007

[meon valley] this is england

Meon Valley Railway

May I introduce to you one of my favourite blogs and you'll possibly wonder why, with Higham not being a particularly party-political beast.

It's because of the innate decency I see running through this simply but cleanly presented site. The only slight thing I'd question is the dated Blogger template which is at odds with the other pages which can be accessed from the front page, e.g. the constituency map, the biography and his stance on the issues.

This latter has given me ideas on how to format my own site.

Who am I talking about? George Hollingbery, perhaps the next MP for Meon Valley and a chap I'd wish to have representing me.

Where is Meon Valley? See right for the general map and then zero in here.

For me, this is a slice of the England it's a pleasure to know and also, incidentally, a source of homesickness.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo, reminds me of some places here in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.