Thursday, October 18, 2007

[blogfocus thursday] define the word - normal

1. Attention, attention, we have a French, Hawaiian, Sicilian blogger on our hands - Jacquelyn le Blanc:

I have a really short attention span. If it's longer than an MTV video...I get bored. Shopping with my mom is MUCH LONGER than an MTV video to the tune of two and a half hours in the NEX. But it was her birthday so I kept my squirming and snarling to myself. And tried to keep my father entertained.

2. I always believe every word of Mutley's:

Having escaped from the mountain of pies I decided to repair to The Woodman to enjoy a few pints of Old Lesbian No.3 - a special red autumnal brew now on sale - where who should I met but my old friend Menzies (Ming) Campbell! I did not see him as I went in - two radioactive howler monkeys were arm wrestling at the bar and eating cherries from a saucer.

3. Ólafur Kr. Ólafsson - Á daginn er hægt að finna mig í Nordic eMarketing þar sem ég er að nördast við markaðssetningu á internetinu. Svipað um kvöld og helgar!

Það var tekið til þess hvað kappinn sýndi fallega ásetu og hafði góða stjórn á fáknum. Það leyndi sér ekki að hér var á ferð vanur hestamaður. Hópurinn reið af stað og reiðmaðurinn mikli sýndi áfram nokkuð góða takta. Klárinn reyndist ljónviljugur og töltið var ágætt!!!

4. If you don't visit Beaman's Bazaar, I'm personally going to come round and talk "Them" to you until you reach for a paper bag. So get over there to the lad now and see what he has to offer. OK?

Ladies and gentleman, respected guests and foreign dignitaries, I proudly present Beaman's Bazaar!
It is now open to the public and ready to take orders from anywhere in the world. We provide fast, secure and dedicated service to all who shop with us and special offers for those who create an account. Not to mention 4 free DVD rentals with each purchase for UK customers!

Take a moment to browse around Beaman's Bazaar. Perhaps you are looking forward to that perfect romantic evening and want to drive him wild with passion. We offer a wide range of sexy lingerie from Chemises to Teddies and erotic fancy dress outfits.

More tomorrow, if we're still alive.

9 comments:

  1. I told Mutley he was the jewel in the BP crown. He said, That bad! Do you think they'll throw me out?
    Never!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this new format, James. I, too, always believe Mutley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JMB and Welsh - we need a Mutley appreciation society.

    Anon - thanks but I need to find a better way.

    Lady M - don't get a cold in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention. I appreciate it very much.
    Will be back to blogging more regularly in another few weeks, once the initial setbacks are fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.