Monday, September 03, 2007

Taking It for Granted

Matt, of Buckeye Thoughts, has been in the blog wilderness and explains here:


After a week and five days of no Internet connection at my apartment, I returned from Labor Day Weekend (even though today is Labor Day!)to find my computer able to connect to the Internet again.

This just proves to me how badly I take a network connection for granted.

I will keep on doing so but with a new found appreciation of how easy it is to access critical material for classes, so I no longer need to go into one of Purdue's many computer labs.

Happy Labor Day to all, whether you are Stateside or out in the wide world!

2 comments:

  1. I lived for fifty years without the internet and as each year goes by I become more and more dependent on it. I just spent three days without it and was going crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.