Thursday, July 19, 2007

[sorry] couldn't resist it again

Certain people were kind enough to show interest in this country spread of readers from earlier in the day and I threatened then to balance that with a U.K. weighted chart later.

So now's later and the Brits have not let me down here [he breathes a sigh of relief]. At this moment, Americans are in their morning and most of my British readership won't come in for another two hours. The 40% usually blows out to about 50% at the point I myself am asleep. In fact these two hours just now are two of my slowest for visitors. The Aussies will wake up soon and some will have a look in.

Also, the days are remarkably consistent. Monday and Tuesday are my best, then starts a slight slide, then a plummet on the weekend. Saturday night is a shocker for me. I've seriously had under 100 uniques on some Saturdays. Always has been bad. Sunday picks up a bit, Monday's good and then it's Tuesday again.

That's my story [click for larger view] - what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.