Saturday, July 14, 2007

[workplace] much ado about something

Well, a lot of nervous energy swirling about and I don't really understand it all but basically there's been a reshuffle - it was explained to me but I can't remember half the names in this language. My Min has somehow gone under the direction of the President and our building is now occupied and he's next door in some super slick offices.

People coming and going, I was being introduced to this one and that one and hopefully it will all calm down soon. Min's doing his final two week tour of the U.S. from Monday so say hello for me over there if you see him - he'll be in New York. PM wants me for something next week but not sure what.

That's all I know and all I want to know. .Saturday continues and you're going to see a blog change later too.

2 comments:

  1. Are there undercurrents at all?
    What's the feeling in the streets?

    I had thought things were- politically- stable there...

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.