Tuesday, July 24, 2007

[nourishing obscurity] navigation [2]

This isn't a survey and nor is it "navigation" but I like to include a little pic [which represents me] when I talk shop or get onto housekeeping matters like this. Until now I've used the little guy in blue [top left] but I've also used others.



For a long time I was Mr. Badger and would love to revive this.












I even made him a coat of arms which Cleanthes, of The Select, hated.



Possibly my favourite was this little guy but he had mixed reviews.



Another way is to just put in my official logo which I did earlier in the day.





Tomorrow - the Blogfocus is back and I'll also publish the survey results.

3 comments:

  1. I like the cute little boy in blue but I like Mr Badger too. Love the "Harry Potter free zone" thingie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stunned,ugly baby.It's so ugly ,it's cute. Love the leafy scene too...reminds me of the Laurentians i n Quebec.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like little boy blue too, I like the new look of the blog a lot.

    I want to be one of the early ones to wish you happy first birthday for your blog. Since I am practically last on the world time zones from you I'm doing it on Tuesday for me but Wednesday am for where you are.
    So James, Happy First Birthday for your Blog.
    regards
    jmb

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.