Friday, June 08, 2007

[u.s. president] the candidates

I wanted to cover the Democratic debate but firstly, things got in the way and secondly, Ruthie did it better. A bit rushed this morning so forgive me for also swiping her pic for my post.

Essentially, having now seen both sides of the debate, I can only conclude that America is in trouble and on both sides of the Atlantic we're entering the era of almost open influence by NGOs, e.g. the CFR backed SPP and others and by the EU which the majority of people in Britain are supposed not to support .

A glance through the credentials of the major candidates leaves only Osama officially unaffiliated and too wet behind the ears to elect. The others are dire.

And as Ruthie said:

It's noteworthy that only one of the Democratic candidates (one of the ones whose name I am unsure of) supported instituting English as the official national language of the United States.

Fred is CFR, the Lizard Queen is so evil in her antecedents that it's not worth repeating over and over, Rudy the Transvestite is a one trick mayor [Ruthie will kill me for this] and none of the others impress.

Ron Paul has shot himself in the foot and is too old anyway.

Your comments?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry James, I'm behind Guiliani.
    Although I don't much care for his weakness on the abortion issue, on the whole I think he's the man for the job.

    What a shame the Governator cannot run...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said over at Ruthie's , I want to know if HC has lightened her hair. I think Giuliani is the best of a bad bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree re: Ron Paul supposedly shooting himself in the foot. His momentum is truly building. As I explain in my post, "Ron Paul Contributions Up Ten-fold, Approaching $5,000,000", and the links therein, Ron Paul is taking advantage of phenomenal grassroots support and becoming a real force to be reckoned with in the GOP primaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always love Rudy for:

    A. Transforming the dingy and crime-ridden New York of my childhood (I can still remember having to stay in after dark, union strikes and trash piled sky-high on the banks of the East River) into a visibly safer and cleaner city by cutting the legs out from under the mob with a fearless ease, and

    B. His compassionate and decisive leadership in the wake of 9/11.

    He's not palatable to the conservative base, but I don't care. I like the man.

    Welshcakes, I think she has lightened her hair. It looks different. Better.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.