Wednesday, June 13, 2007

[return to assissi] ignoring carlo

One of the very best blogs going and a welcome respite from the steady diet of politics, politics, politics, is JMB's Nobody Important. The title alone attracted me and the content does not disappoint.

In this linked post, JMB recounts the trip to Assissi and it's a place I never got to over there but would like to have. Now I can and you can too. Find out for yourself about this gem of a blog [and something about Assissi whilst you're there].

4 comments:

  1. I agree. It's a great blog jmb has there. I'm sure she'll be delighted when she sees this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too.... I have found so many great blogs thanks to you James.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree as well. Make the time to read her back post on her recent trip to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if you can imagine my shock to come over here and see my very own post recommended on your blog and to see that photo. Thank you for that James. I am totally overwhelmed.
    regards.
    jmb

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.