Tuesday, June 05, 2007

[nour-obscur] my blog's feeling neglected

Don't know if I can post here today, given the state of the nominations over at Blogpower and day-job commitments but I'll be back with a vengeance a.s.a.p.

Of course, the sharpest of you will have picked up that I am, in fact, posting now.

I know I'm biased but it's good to see the Blogpowerers doing so well and nominated, not only by our own kind, but by non BPers as well. And a heck of a lot of BPers have nominated heathens ... er ... sorry ... I mean non BPers.

Phew! Have a good Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Well I know I'm biassed but there is the odd good non-Blogpower blog out there- he says having just arrived from Zaftig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might appear stupid but what are Blogpowerers? Don't know if I am one;or is this just a little lets give ourselves a prize exercise. I am very new to the blogsphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it's open to everyone, Mary, then who is "us"?

    Blogpower is a cooperative of Bloggers which is low tech and started for mutual support.

    You're always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Us is everyone except the "heathens" You did ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm delighted and hugely surprised to be nominated in the Little Bloggers Section. Did you consider a Micro-bloggers section - that's more my size!

    Despite this I need to let you know that the Blogpower Awards have come slightly too late: the major awards ceremony took place over at my place on 25 May

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.