Monday, June 11, 2007

[housekeeping] one or two issues

Couple of little matters.

First, the Pending blogroll in my sidebar. It doesn't imply that I'm cogitating. It's just where a new contact goes before being distributed to one of the other rolls. It does contain some near-dormant blogs though, on their way for review.

Perhaps I should put new contacts under New Contacts and those I'm cogitating over under Pending. Decisions, decisions.

Then the site itself. I'm looking to redo the header and the colouring overall, keeping the green/maroon motif as the base. So if you visit and see something strange going on, it's only temporary.

2 comments:

  1. I have voted for UK News and Politics 1,712 times today, but my votes don't seem to coming through.

    This doesn't seem fair.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.