Thursday, May 24, 2007

[medium is the message] fora and blogs

A non-blogger asked why to maintain a blog when a person could just use MySpace or whatever to meet people. I think the best answer I can find is to quote from a forum. The question was:

Do you ever get over your first love?

Here were some of the replies:

Hey Madonna, wanna join a harem?

Posted by: northofriverman (hopeless flirt) at May 22, 2007 1:23pm

That depends. What's in it for me?

Posted by: Lady Madonna at May 22, 2007 6:41 PM

Email me at northofriverman@yahoo.com.au and you shall find out ;)

Posted by: northofriverman at May 22, 2007 9:21 PM

hey!!!...what's with nicking all our eastern state ladies, huh??? from my 3 years of living in the west...there's PLENTY of potential harem dwellers already over there... the wittle weagles must be getting a widdle nervous about a game in a few weeks...hehe

Posted by: ecboy at May 22, 2007 10:10 PM

Sure I took a vow not to discuss footy anymore. Must fight the temptation, arhhhh, don't give in ,must not mention we look forward to percentage boost from the Bombers. Phew, nearly weakened. As for the eastern states ladies, well if you are not up to it, that's not my problem.

Posted by: northofriverman at May 22, 2007 10:56 PM

Have a great holiday beachy! I'll have to get back to you all on the first love - as yet to meet mine.

Posted by: Anna at May 23, 2007 8:30 AM

Morning Groovers..

Was watching 20 to 1 last night and they did the love song countdown, the one that got me was that song "Your Beautiful" The singer (cant remember who) was on a train in the London underground and he saw his ex with her new boyfriend which cut him pretty bed, nice song though

Posted by: Puppy Love at May 23, 2007 10:30 AM

To steal a line: "For those who like that sort of thing, that's the sort of thing they like."

Am I a snob?

4 comments:

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.