Saturday, May 12, 2007

[blogfocus sunday] tomorrow, dear reader

Nearly everyone's sick in this city just now. I wasn't but am now. It's the air, the rainy weather and people at close quarters. The plan is to post the Blogfocus tomorrow morning, London time and to visit you. Just now I'm not focussing all that well.

I seriously don't expect anyone to read through the behemoth of a post below, much less follow the links but see how you go. Have a lovely evening, dear readers and see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. As ever get well soon sir and don't worry too much about the blogfocus- worry about being well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, James, I am thinking of you. That's funny as I'm a bit off colour myself tonight.. Anyway, Simi sends love and wags and that's the best cure I can think of [unless you want the Sicilian red onion soup, that is!] Auguri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks. Back again now. May you be well too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.