Friday, February 09, 2007

[girlpower] blogfocus goes girl

Our girls are definitely not W.A.G.s.

More than a little excited about tomorrow evening – it’s a girls only bumper edition of 17 blogs!

Entitled Girlpower, for want of an imagination, the range of views is entertaining and the only regret I have is that the peerless Jackie Danicki still has me blocked, so I couldn’t include her blog. Also not in tomorrow's edition, sadly, are Michelle Malkin, Amanda Marcotte and Melissa McEwan.

Now ladies, I’m going to ask a favour from each and every one of you. Would you send me, either by commenting on the post tomorrow or else by e-mail, the link to one “girl site” you particularly like and which has not already been included?

Boys – you’re more than welcome to look in too and your turn will come, on Tuesday, to undergo the Higham grilling.

3 comments:

  1. This is the 3rd time I've come acroos Jackie Danicki in the space of a week.

    I'll have to investigate

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you find her, ask her to unblock me, Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think she has it in for you, James. It's our country of residence she has a problem with (or it with her). I never visited her site before, but I am blocked too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.