Monday, January 08, 2007

[greetings] plan to be blogging wednesday

I’d like to thank those who’ve posted comments and I’ll answer them individually when this thing is over. I’ll check the e-mail and then give it away for the evening.

Strange as it may seem, they do use anaesthetic in the pay clinics, where I go tomorrow at 16:00, my time. Trouble with the pay clinics is they’re totally overrun with people wanting dentistry and so I’ve had to wait, using a combination of sleep and Pentalgin [like aspirin] to keep the pain down. Like Morag, that’s going to happen tomorrow as well.

So this post is just to let people know I plan to be back at the keyboard Wednesday morning and regrettably, Blogfocus Tuesday must now become Blogfocus Saturday. Hope you’re well, posting heaps and raking in the shekels in your day job.
I'll get back to you.

James

5 comments:

  1. James, Sorry to hear about the tooth ache, do you know exactly what is wrong? Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck. Suggest you don't read Croydonian until afterwards..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well old fellow- looking forward to nourishing obscurity nourishing it on Wednesday but good luck with the doctors or dentists.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.