Tuesday, January 16, 2007

[bitta kultcha like] higham’s blogonnet cxlvii

My blog is as a fever, posting still
On that which longer nurseth the disease,
From the MSM which doth preserve the ill,
The uncertain sickly appetite to please.
My reason, the physician to my blog,
Angry that his prescriptions are not kept,
Hath left me, and I, desperate, now approve
No sleep is death, which physic did except.
Past cure I am, now reason is past care,
And frantic typing with evermore unrest;
My thoughts and my diatribes as madmen's are,
At random from the truth vainly express'd;
For I had hoped thee fair, Oh Blogger bright,
Who art as black as hell, as dark as night.

1 comment:

  1. Shakespeare would have been proud of you, and no doubt would have kept a blog...

    Brilliant - I could feel the emotions in the words, and sincerity in the phrasing :-)

    Shani

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.