Wednesday, November 15, 2006

[spam attack] what took them so long

I’m so proud – I just had my first spam attack and that’s supposed to mean the start of big things. Now I just need some grossly offensive twaddle such as I had on my very first day online and perhaps I’ll then have arrived. Then I can go to comment moderation and be one of the bigwigs, d’you think?

I can see it now: Message from the Euro-Commission, threatening closure. Zap! One message bites the dust. Oh James, James, I adore you and can you send me 300 quid by return mail, Your Ex. Zap! Er, Laddy, I’m a bit skint until next Thursday – can you see your way clear to slipping me a bob or eight, Yours, Ewan. Zap! The feeling of power, the sophistication, the camaraderie. And I can look back on it all and thank Spam it never affected my sincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.