Sunday, November 12, 2006

[seymour in space] help ellee become a virgin

Readers have not exactly supported my appeal for 300 words on ‘your most outrageous moment’ but that’s OK – I’m used to disappointment, used to being ignored [sob, sob] - but on this one, I really do urge you to help out:

Ellee in Space

Lady Ellee states:
I admit I’m not too good on the white knuckle rides, and I screamed the whole time on Disney’s Space Mountain, but I would still love to join passengers on Virgin’s Galactic space mission.

There it is, readers. We need names and as Ellee says, a little word in Richard Branson's ear. Anyone have his ear? But let’s start small and get a little petition going in the comments section below, then see where it heads. Miracles have happened before.

[Apologies to Norman for using his photo]

3 comments:

  1. Well who know James, I always say nothing's impossible, but I'd rather Virgin responded, they must be giving away a few press passes. We just have to convince them that I deserve a place.

    I would not like people to donate money on my behalf to satisfy a personal whim, I would prefer any spare cash went to good causes, there are so many, such as the bereaved families of our troops in Iraq or to help eradicate poverty in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice in a space suit actually.

    I would go on a long flight through Saturns rings with you.

    "SHE walks in beauty, like the night. Of cloudless climes and starry skies;. And all that 's best of dark and bright. Meet in her aspect and her eyes: ..."



    ...I was thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You look nice in a space suit actually."

    Emm..... not quite too sure about that to be honest. Don't you think her head looks slightly too big?

    There's no room for her hair.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.