Monday, November 20, 2006

[new blogroll] actually raises some issues

All right - that's done but the way I've done it might raise some questions.

The issue with those on the 2nd list is e-mailing and comments. Either they provide no e-mail, which cuts out one of the fun aspects of blogging or they provide no comments, which cuts out one of the fun aspects of blogging. Or else it takes two years to load on a dial up.

Everyone to his own, of course but I like to access the people I read and feedback instantly, which I can't if I have to log in to my e-mail each time. Also, sometimes it's appropriate as a comment but sometimes one wishes to say something more personally [not in front of everyone, as it were].

Tomorrow's Blogfocus has 14, not 17, as three I had earmarked are currently inactive - which is another issue. and yet you'll see some new faces in those 14 so it might be worth your while.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me, James- feel quite privileged. Am enjoying reading yours agree with you about the comment or email thing- I find the most frustrating thing about Clive Davis's blog which I like the lack of comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thnk yours is a great read. Love the colour too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.