Tuesday, November 07, 2006

[first real snow] the air is filled with it

Ladies and gentlemen, I just looked out of the window and it’s falling. Yes it is – the wonderful, clean, beautiful, soft flakes falling to earth like someone just tipped a giant bucket over and of course, everyone is caught unawares, as in Britain. A lady client phoned just now and said she’s stuck in Gorky; cars are sliding all over the road on summer tyres, cannoning into one another. Great situation. And here I am, writing to you in the living room.

2 comments:

  1. I have you have fixed your chains on your tyres? What do you drive, btw, what are the favourite cars in Russia at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellee, I think I'll answer this as a post, if you don't mind, if I can find a good photo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.