Thursday, October 05, 2006

[rant] quality of the person

Have you noticed the quality of the writing on some of these blogs? That’s just half the story though. I suppose I am situated in the British blogosphere, though I try to appeal to North America and Europe too … well, the antipodes and some Japanese and Singapore and Indian friends too … oh, and my former USSR … well, let’s not get into that. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that it’s not just how well they write [that’s a given – just look at their blogs] but what damned fine characters many of them are. Just had an e-mail from one chap you all know who’s very concerned with children’s manners and upbringing and the tone of his letter was … well … this is one very nice chap. And I have an overwhelming desire to have an ale with these lads [Ellee too] and chew the fat over various issues and yet I’m stuck over here, pleasant as it is. Oh well … sorry … just a little morning rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.