Wednesday, October 04, 2006

[conference] cameron speech later today

... And I want to give you another reason why I'm not prepared to make irresponsible tax cut promises. It's a vital reason, because the NHS is vitally important to every family in this country. It certainly is to mine. I believe that the creation of the NHS is one of the greatest achievements of the 20th century. I always believed this. When your family relies on the NHS all the time - day after day, night after night - you know how precious it is. So for me, it's not just a question of saying the NHS is safe in my hands. My family is so often in the hands of the NHS. So I want them to be safe there ... [David Cameron]

1 comment:

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.