Sunday, September 17, 2006

[next day] people we value

There are people we respect and people we really, really respect. During the hours since yesterday’s family news, the atmosphere need not be described, certainly not in cyberspace. Most of us have had similar and my personal way of working through such things is to work and blog. One other thing was getting me down though - and that was that three or four of the poor souls whose blogs and e-mails I habitually infest and who often come over and visit, were elsewhere. I value all visitors but these gentlemen – I don’t know how to put it really. All I know is that I looked in just before and to see them was a great lift. Isn’t it interesting whom we value and whom we really, really value?

1 comment:

  1. Second time in as many days that I have stumbled across your blog. When the world becomes unpleasant I also retrteat into blogging. It is strange how much affinity you can sometimes feel for people you dont even really know.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.