Wednesday, September 20, 2006

[minette marrin] enigmatic teller of the truth

There are writers and then there are writers. I find a woman who presents cogent arguments about rampant feminism, who can write equally rationally and with clarity on rape, murderers, self-discipline and traditional values to be the type of person one can respect, at least based on her pieces. What I have found quite puzzling is the silence about her from the blogosphere. I can’t seem to get any sort of comment from fellow British bloggers, though I’ve tried but then again, I might not have searched widely enough. Here’s her piece on feminism and rape. Her site is in my blogroll.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a long time fan. I didn't know she had a blog. Thank you very much. My hat is tipped.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.