Friday, September 15, 2006

[blogging yet again] ad nauseam

This business of blogrolls, you know - I don't understand it. I'm told there's a sort of etiquette to it so when I tried to follow that advice, the other party didn't always. One gentleman advised me today to ignore all of this because everyone has RSS feeds. Now I've seen these neat little tags and wondered about them but thought they meant Right Snivelling Sod, so thought I'd best not. The next mystery is this tagging business. Someone tags someone and someone else says don't tag me and the first says I didn't mean to and so on. Now what's this one all about? I'm beginning to think I need to enrol at Blog School, just to learn more than bog-standard stuff such as rewriting bits of html in the template. Are you as ignorant as I appear to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.