Friday, September 15, 2006

[blogger] a day to forget

Well, that was a pretty darned devastating day. First the water went off, then the lift had problems, then blogger went down, then three accidents on the road prevented me getting to work by car so I abandoned it, walked and collected it later, then everyone's blogger was back but mine wouldn't, then I stumbled on a way round it. The reason I immediately leapt to the conclusion of skullduggery was that last Wednesday it went down and a kindly hacker I know felt that it had indeed been infiltrated. I assumed the same had happened again. However, as P-G says, 'the assumption of incompetence before skullduggery looks valid here, particularly when dealing with blogger...'. May I thank fellow bloggers for their immensely helpful attitude, particularly P-G, Tim, Chris, Stephen, Black Quill and Prodicus [all in my sidebar] which only reinforced what I already knew - these gentlemen are just that. And Ruslan, thank you too. So hopefully we're all back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.