Friday, September 08, 2006

[arnie and that latino] so what’s all the fuss

Here’s part of that articulate audio tape: Susan Kennedy: Bonnie Garcia is great. She's a ball-buster. Is she Puerto Rican? Arnie: She seems to me like Cuban. Kennedy: She's not Mexican. Arnie: No. Kennedy: I thought she was Puerto Rican. Arnie: She maybe is Puerto Rican or the same thing as Cuban. I mean, they are all very hot. They have the, you know, part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood in them that together makes it. Bonnie Garcia: Actually, I’m a hot-blooded latino. My question: Er - is there actually an issue here somewhere which would get both the LA Times and Washington Post into a lather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.