Wednesday, August 16, 2006

[health and living] one way to avoid a heart attack pt 1

Does the fact that you’re currently reading this indicate that I’m a cyber-junkie?

Does the fact that my computer-geek mate asking me, the day before yesterday, what the hell I’d done to the configurations indicate a techo-phile?

What about my VW from a few years back – sitting on 205 tyres and flared arches, big-bore, extraction, stabilizers, pre-amp and amp, surround sound system – does that indicate a frenetic brain?

Or tearing through the forest with a Halda occupying the glove compartment and the navigator beside me having just given me a wrong turn and the nose 270 degrees up an embankment causing a four car pile up behind me – what does that indicate? ... read more and comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.