Monday, December 24, 2007

[blog hiatus] just for a few days

Hamish, I'm speaking about you tomorrow.

Had to smile. Went to the usual "nourishing" page, my homepage and was not surprised to discover I'd dropped one place to third.

I was very surprised to see which post of mine Google chose to run - the one from a few days back, speaking of my place on that very page. Is this incestuous or is this incestuous?

OK, so I have to announce that my statement at Blogpower later this evening will be my last for a few days though I'll visit all on my blogroll over the next few days, in a more leisurely fashion and check the e-mail of course, which includes BP posts. I just won't blog.

The thing is that my health has deteriorated to the point where it's a danger so I must stop for now. The plan is to return to this blog on the 30th.

I would adore it if anyone could see his or her way clear to guest posting - I'd love to read one of your posts [maybe more than one]. Any photos - try to make them 400 pixels wide and centred. You might have to select and choose Verdana for best effect.

One last thing - I love my work over here but these guys never know when to stop. They've got me scheduled tomorrow morning to go to the TV station to speak on ... wait for it ... livestock breeding and milk production in Germany and Sweden! What?!!

I tell them it's Christmas Day.

They say: "Yes?"

No point even trying to explain - better to just celebrate Christmas on January 7th and be done with it. The text was just delivered to me [for the film] by a big, smiling bear of a man - lovely chap, lucky wife. Nice hearts, the people I deal with.

Have a good festive season. For those who won't be offfended - G-d bless.

James

23 comments:

  1. Have a most excellent and relaxing break, James.

    Be well brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas James. Hope your health recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And God bless to you, too, James. Hope you feel better soon. Have a good rest and a few whiskies. Luvs ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry and get well, James. Have a good relaxing Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon, James. And Merry Christmas and my best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas oh Lord, dear Lord JJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. and please recover soon - you are needed in Blog times

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well feel better soon, hope your talk goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take care of yourself, James.

    Was it hard to change to Jan 7th when you went there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a good Christmas and here's hoping your health improves soon.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better genius. And, have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas, James, and get well, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you James.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to be late- but happy christmas old chap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hope your enjoying your break... best wishes for 2008 x

    ReplyDelete
  17. get well soon. Blogging is not worth illness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Greatly appreciated, folks and hope it's happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.