Sunday, November 19, 2006

[barely legal] police chief drops it 5 years

The kind of girls I spend much of my day with

Chief Constable Terry Grange stressed his views were personal when he said that young men who have sex with girls aged 13 or over should not necessarily be classed as paedophiles. "If you prosecute each and every time a boy has sex with a girl under 16 and above 12, then we'd be in the schools across Britain, and in the youth clubs across Britain pretty regularly because, since I've been alive, it's been pretty normal. It's what teenagers do."

I found that astounding; the charity Kidscape also said the police chief was "on very dicey ground". “Pretty normal – it’s what they do” is such a circuitously illogical statement. Of course they do, you bozo – because parents and responsible adults have abrogated their responsibilities and even had a little dip themselves. Of course, with no moral code and no societal constraints – of course it’s usual. The norm. But it’s no way normal. Normal is a different other animal or hadn’t you noticed?

And you say you’re protecting society and its way of life? You think this is a good way of life - your 13 year old daughter having intercourse, you friggin’ moron? So 13 is the new Barely Legal, is it? Tell me one thing a 13 year old could offer you which a hot 29 year old couldn’t? Tell me how she could sexually and socially satisfy you? Yes, exactly - no demands, does exactly what you want, goes into hysterics afterwards. And this is what we’ve come to. Stop the earth. I want to get off.

5 comments:

  1. Great post. You expose my moral slackness - I was tempted to agree with him until I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just gives them permission to break the law, it cannot be justified at all, the police are meant to protect our young and vulnerable children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you see, Ellee, they don't. Someone on another site I was referred to actually supported the Chief Constable's stance. Some Pig dog site or other. You wonder about some people. Tin Drummer - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. james I think the site you are thinking about is pig dog fucker

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.