Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday

#  What makes us - us:


#  It's taken a while to get moving this Monday for reasons known to readers but the Blogger version of N.O. here is now running nicely and possibly looks better after some renovation.

The major reason I can't blog from here regularly is the Blogger approach to comments - there is no protection from the naughty people, except by putting on moderation and I like neither moderation nor captcha. I'll never drop captcha on you, which so many Blogger bloggers do.



I'm sure they don't know what happens to readers. Let's say I went to AK Haart's site - if I haven't left a comment for days, even if I've been following the feeds, Blogger will make me look at some inane pictures and ask me to identify the hamburgers in there or whatever. I usually just sigh and click out.

#  Meanwhile, over there:

#  Buyer beware:

Today, Motorola took the wraps off its 2016 flagship, the Moto Z. These phones (there are two of them) are markedly different from past Moto flagships, which is appropriate since the Moto Z represents Motorola's transition from "A Google Company" to Lenovo subsidiary. The actual deal closed over a year ago, but product pipelines mean only now are we seeing Lenovo's full influence.

#  Lastly, of cats, old and new tech:


[H/T Chuckles and haiku]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.