Tuesday, November 18, 2008

[notice] some time soon

There's little point trying to second guess this thing but the way it is going, very soon I must move to a place of my own and that's going to mean a trickle of blogging only [probably from the local library done on the Mac and transferred to stick] until I can get set up again.

At the moment I'm enjoying the support and help of a good friend but it's gone way over the agreed time and it must, by definition end some time and that time needs to be soon, according to me, though nothing has been specifically said. I think it might be all right and work might come after that but at least it allows a few weeks to find my feet again.

So I'm not closing the blog or anything dire, I'm not down in the dumps - quite the opposite, nor am I losing interest. It might be just RL circumstances which will cause this temporary hiatus. I'll keep you posted. No need for comments on this post.