Monday, October 27, 2008

[tv quiz] which comedy show


Can you identify these shows or films?

1.

Siegfried: How do I know you're not Control?

MS: If I were Control, you'd already be dead.

Siegfried: If you were Control, you'd already be dead.

MS: Neither of us is dead, so I am obviously not from Control.

Shtarker: That actually makes sense.

2

"Politicians' language:

- Special development areas = marginal constituencies.

- Assistance to areas of economic hardship = pouring money into marginal constituencies.

- Decentralisation of government = moving government offices into marginal constituencies."

3

“Tough? Tough? It’s the toughest chicken I’ve ever known. It’s asked me for a fight in the car park twice!”

“Brandy please, Pamela.”

“Armagnac?”

“Yeah, that’ll do fine if you’re out of Brandy”

4

"Actually it was in gym class. I was trying to climb the ropes and Jerry was spotting me. I kept slipping and burning my thighs and then finally I slipped and fell on J....'s head. We've been close ever since."


"I'm in the unfortunate position of having to consider other people's feelings."

5

My mother used to say that there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet. She's now in a maximum security twilight home in Australia.

Jane [Seymour], you've been successfully married three times now. What's your secret?

Roseanne, is there anything you wish you hadn't eaten?


Answers


Unfortunately, with Blogger being down, answers will have to be clicked here.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jimbo,

    As you know my alias came to a grinding halt. I have decided to launch a dedicated football blog (again) but this time it seems to have taken off a little better.

    With very best wishes, your chum,

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got Get Smart.
    I don't really watch t.v.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.