1. In which war did jet aircraft first fight each other?
2. Only one South American country had a Monarchy. Which was it?
3. Parker and Barrow were the surnames of which famous couple?
4. Rorke's Drift was a battle in which war?
5. Sitting Bull belonged to which tribe?
6. The Condor Legion was the name of the German air force flying for Franco's nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War. What was the name of the Irish volunteers on Franco's side?
7. The eruption of Mt Vesuvius that buried Pompeii also buried another town. Which one?
8. What was Operation Sea Lion in the Second World War?
9. Which American City is named after a British Prime Minister?
10. Which civilization built Machu Picchu?
No peeking, now:
The Korean War, Brazil, Bonnie and Clyde, The Zulu War, Sioux, The Blue Shirts, Herculaneum, The invasion of Britain, Pittsburgh, The Incas