Friday, December 21, 2007

[blog birthday] jon turns two

That uber-satirist, Jon Swift, turned TWO this week. Do get over and congratulate him if you haven't already done so, people.

There's also a little milestone of my own. If you Google "nourishing obscurity", the obvious happens. But if you Google just "nourishing", it wasn't so clear until recently.

Now I'm proud to temporarily be in 3rd place - temporarily because it's a pitched battle against these Americans here.

Unfortunately, "obscurity" is still in obscurity but I'm not complaining.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sir for 'nourishing' nourishing- but isn't it time for us to googlebomb 'obscurity' so as to make it less obscure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get eighth place for INGSOC, but obviously nothing happens if you google crushed on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should bomb "Crushed" and other names and get them up near the top.

    Kate - yes I looked.

    Tiberius - thanks.

    Deleted - well done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.