Sunday, November 25, 2007

[insanity] the mark of the beast

From the philosophical accountant and honey, Ubermouth:
... the REAL crazy ones are the ones that can pull off sanity while they plot their evil …
Why do I immediately think of the EU and Julia Middleton? Sigh – s'pose it's just me. Uber explains in more detail:
What are we even doing here? Is the net just a temporary, virtual holding sanatorium until we are dragged off to Shady Pines? Worse, would we care, as long as we could take our lap tops with us?
Good point. I'm certain I've slipped into some virtual reality and Second - Lifers have it real bad. In fact, I'd prefer to exist in some sort of bubble as long as there was nature and there were friends in there with me.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your comment about being happy living in a bubble as long as you had friends. I live in a bubble now, on the farm and only have reason to leave to go see lawyers, accountants and the council.
    In a way it has made me a hermit but I kin d of love it. There is something about being surrounded by nature, not having to bump into another soul( if you don't want to) and being able to opt out of the rat race.
    Even Guildford is too big for me now. :)
    I have become my grandfather.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.