Your task, for ten points, is to name the country in each case:
1. Lýðveldið Ísland is the native name for the island otherwise known as:
a. Baffin Island
2. The island settled by Ingólfur Arnarson around 874AD was:
c. Staten Island
3. The world's fifth economy, in terms of GDP is:
4. Which of these is not in the EU?
5. Which country executed its last Catholic bishop to make way for a Lutheran?
a. The U.S.A.
b. Norman England
8. The island which is 11% glaciated is:
9. The country with no native reptiles or amphibians on the island but around 1,300 known species of insects is:
10. The country with the Mid-Atlantic Ridge running right through the guts of it is:
a. New Zealand
Alþingi at Þingvellir - I've stood here. Just thought you'd like to know.